Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Items From The Jar :)

"You love my metaphors and my metaphysicals......hahaha...look what I just found on your bum!"

Leo: Cry me a river!
Andi: A River? You want one?
Leo: Yeah, I like skiing! .....What did I just saaaay?

A Conversation Between Jen and Andi back in 2005:

"It's a bitch duel!"
"Argh!"
"Arrg" [insert cat fight scene]
"HA!!"


Quote brought you but Mark:
"I have the same problem....If it's not on my lap I don't care about it!"


This is why I love Jen:

"lines? - 2 fucking lines? - yes? - ok - Titis?- Hearts? - Jay loves my tits? -Chris loves your tits?"


Outgoing answering machine message:
"Hi you've reached Andrea and Chris...Oh Shit! I was supposed to take that right!"

Another Jen Classic:
"Hold on, I'm carrying children on my ass..."

Kate Says:
"She's like a human hello kitty!"

"Look!....he's running over Jesus!" - Andi-

"I'm just dusting your balls!" - also Andi-

"Well....you're pouring juice on a leaky grape!" -Chris-







No comments:

Post a Comment